The HARVEY WorkingTogether scheme aims to be of mutual benefit to professionals in the map-using field.
The scheme was founded in 2019 to provide professionals with resources, support and greater access to HARVEY mapping. We are delighted to be working with members throughout the whole of the UK in promoting their activities and the benefits of map skills to their customers.
HARVEY offers the following to members of WorkingTogether:
- 10% discount on all HARVEY maps purchased up to the value of £125
- 20% discount on all HARVEY maps purchased to the value of £125 and over
- 10% discount on any HARVEY contract mapping
- 10% discount voucher for attendees of navigation and other courses
- HARVEY WorkingTogether logo for use on your website
- Special rates for map excerpts for use with your business
- A mutual website link
- Active social media interaction/activity from our social media team
- The opportunity to hold workshops for up to 8 people on the premises at HARVEY Maps HQ in Doune
HARVEY WorkingTogether members agree to endeavour to:
- Actively mention HARVEY maps over social media platforms
- Display the HARVEY WorkingTogether logo on their website/social media platforms
- Display a mutual website link
Apply online - If you, or your organisation, would like to be considered for the scheme please complete the online application form and one of our WorkingTogether team will contact you within 7 days regarding your application.
Alternatively, you can and register your details that way.